bet you never saw this before

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveonacheck

Ill try to keep this short and relevent. Iv been with this girl 5 yrs got engaged had a baby (now 2)while I was buying a house and remodeling it. I bought the house from her father for $24,500 and got a grant for $20,000 for remodeling expenses I also put in about $6,500 in personal savings plus labor for 1 1/2years. We agreed she added about $12-14,000 of her student loans to materials. I own the house, I pay the taxes her name isn't on anything.
We broke up 4 mos ago. the first time I met her new boyfriend(actually one of my friends) I hurried home early on a sat. morn because i had the carseat and wouldnt you know he was sleeping in MY bed. Not her bed or any of the furnature in the basement, aperently I had to tell them that this........upset me to put it politely and was not appropriate. Hes a friend so im trying to be cool about the whole thing but the other night I was awoken to 3 beeps 20 feet outside my house I look out and its his truck......they are doin'it outside my window in his truck.... so Im a little peeved(hot) they come in and go downstairs and do it again....I heard her moan and I flipped out didnt hit anyone and so far im still sane but She has got to go.
Problem is I dont know Jack about any of this and she is a criminal justice major at SUNY Cortland so she's pretty witty and obviously pushing my buttons. Cant threaten with eviction if I dont know anything about it. NEED help but not much $ without taking loans.
I live in upstate NY

Can she sleep with someone else in my bed in my house ?
Where can I find out my rights? I know nothing
Can I evict her? Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back