1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Best State and Vehicle for RE Investment Company

Discussion in 'Starting a Business, Incorporation' started by Jonathan Golembiewski, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Jonathan Golembiewski

Jonathan Golembiewski Law Topic Starter New Member

Myself and two others are looking to make some real estate investments. The investments would range from buying actual properties (in several states) to buying into Real Estate syndicates or investment trusts. From what I've been able to learn so far, it seems a Series LLC is the best vehicle since we plan to eventually buy properties in multiple states since an LLC needs to be formed for each property. My questions for the forum would be:

Advantages/disadvantages of a Series LLC?
    What is the best vehicle for investments in syndicates or REITs?
    What state provides the most advantages for this type of company?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

Your matter is really beyond the scope of an internet forum. You should speak with a local attorney and a local business planning advisor.

hrforme likes this.
  3. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Not only are the questions beyond the scope of an online forum, they largely call for subjective opinions about which reasonable minds might differ, and relying on anonymous strangers for such opinions would be incredibly foolish.

hrforme likes this.