being jerked around

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChaunceagon

I was cited for no operators license in tillamook county( usually a no fine offense, right?), so i sent in a copy of my license to rectify the situation, six months later i recive a letter from DMV saying im being suspended unless i pay a fine... i called the court and they said it wasnt their job to notify me about anything(not reciving my letter, or that i still owe them money.) Every court ive dealt with a court they let you know if you owe money, cuz they want it... we argued and and she treatened to send my bill to collections, then i recieve a letter from collections... and my license isnt suspended for another month... so it would seem that she is doing every thing in her power to screw me over..im being totally jerked around here and i dont know what to do. please help

Ouch! Unless you have some solid proof you sent the info in, you may be up the smelly creek without the needed paddle.

I would focus on what your options are vs. what's right and just work on keeping your job/income.

This is one of those reminders that it never hurts to keep too much info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back