Bank Levy in New Jersey (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONJOVI

The offices of rubin & rothman placed the bank levy on my account. I called the county officer who told me they had sent it to an address I moved out of 8 years ago, also I checked my credit report and the car repossession from 1999 does not appear anymore. Is this even legal? Did the statue of limitation pass?

The offices of rubin & rothman placed the bank levy on my account. I called the county officer who told me they had sent it to an address I moved out of 8 years ago, also I checked my credit report and the car repossession from 1999 does not appear anymore. Is this even legal? Did the statue of limitation pass?

If they have an active judgement against you then, yes this is legal.

I was told this was illegal now I am going after those bastards I am going to contact everybody I can. This should not happen to a working person.

I was told this was illegal now I am going after those *naughty word* I am going to contact everybody I can. This should not happen to a working person.

You do that:eek: ~ unleash the fury:rolleyes:

What you need to do is put in an app to vacate the default with your court house
1. prove to the court with a lease agreement pay stub or something with your correct address that you were not properly summoned.
2. then give your defense if you owe this bill offer to make payments
but this is legal what they do is one agency can have an account for five years and then sell it to another agency this allows them to still get payment
i am not an attorney but my advice is to fight dont just do nothing

What you need to do is put in an app to vacate the default with your court house
1. prove to the court with a lease agreement pay stub or something with your correct address that you were not properly summoned.
2. then give your defense if you owe this bill offer to make payments
but this is legal what they do is one agency can have an account for five years and then sell it to another agency this allows them to still get payment
i am not an attorney but my advice is to fight dont just do nothing

That is a great idea. I have a proof those morons served it to the wrong address. I moved out of their 8 years ago. The secretary even told me they had the old address from 8 years ago.

Here is the other thing they tapped into my account illegally how else would those bastards know how much money was in my account friday.

Here is the other thing they tapped into my account illegally how else would those bastards know how much money was in my account friday.

More than likely, they know your paydays.

They also have run a credit report on you.

That gave them your bank account information.

They may have even spoken to the credit bureau.

Those devils get paid when they snitch you out.

By hook and by crook, they discover all manner of things about you.

They usually lie to get it.

It might behoove you to speak with a local attorney about what they've done to you.

The initial consult is free.

You might be in line to hit those boogers back in their wallets.

Thank you army judge. Here is the latest the bank sent me the paper. 2 interesting things while my name is under debtors I was co-signer. It states Chrysler vs defedant. The judge who signed it is a retired judge. When I call the county court they are scared to tell me how they got my bank account information. I even goggled the judge he is a judge that was recalled and is now retired doing civil cases. Can I use this to file a lawsuit. Will a lawyer take on a case they can win although I have no money. I have read a lot of bad stuff about rubin & rothman law firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back