Criminal Law Bank Check Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelly

I got arrest on 08/25/06 for 2 bank-check-fraud charges and 1 charge of resist officer. The Bail Bond Company bond me out the next day and my court date is 09/26/06. I'm still waiting for my green card and now I' travelling in China. I'm preparing come back to the US with my Advance Parole before the court date. Do I have any problem entering the country since I have those charges and arrest record. If yes, what should I do? Please help! thank you!

I got arrest on 08/25/06 for 2 bank-check-fraud charges and 1 charge of resist officer. The Bail Bond Company bond me out the next day and my court date is 09/26/06. I'm still waiting for my green card and now I' travelling in China. I'm preparing come back to the US with my Advance Parole before the court date. Do I have any problem entering the country since I have those charges and arrest record. If yes, what should I do? Please help! thank you!
You should speak to an attorney without question. I believe that the fraud crime is serious and of "moral turpitude" as well. I wish you the best of luck with your case.

The check fraud charges seem to be CIMT's but you don't mention the state or statute of conviction. Also, you may be denied entry and end up in a very complicated situation. You should consult with a good attorney and balance your options carefully.
Please understand, this is not legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back