Bait and Switch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallmanBilly

I have a problem. I ordered something from a well known education website and the price posted on there website was $0.00, but I would have to pay shipping and handling. Now, I payed the shipping fees and waited for my products. Well, a few days later I called them and the women I talked to said "if that's the price on the web site then that is the price", she also told me that my product was being delayed as they were waiting on a shipment of this particular product and it would not be shipped out until after the 23rd of July. Well, I was overwhelmed with joy when I received an email saying that my product had shipped. Yesterday, the product made it all the way from Texas to a near by UPS facility and was out for delivery, but later come to find out, my order was intercepted by the shipper. I got this information of course after there office hours(note that I got my info from UPS and not the shipper). I called them today and they canceled my order and are refusing to give me the product I ordered at the price I ordered it stating that "It was a computer glitch on our website". So, remember that the Rep earlier said that that was the price. I have the order confirmation and everything, and the order is now over a week old.

Oh yeah, there were two version of this product and both had that price.

Is this bait and switch?

-Billy
P.s Sorry that I wrote a novel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back