Quiet Enjoyment Bad neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in another year lease

I have complained about my neighbor, who has a 2 yr old. She' s a single mom, works 2-10pm, when they get home, she lets the child run, stomp, jump in the apartment hallways, sometimes til afer 1:30am. My daughter has to get up at 5:30am, me at 6. Our dog is now medicated because of the noise during the day, he is totally scared, shivers and hdes behind us, cringes when we try to touch him, he was never like this before.
Things really hit, when this child jumped so hard, that a beautiful picture of Germany that I had fell off the wall, broke and part of it hit me. The Landlord says there is nothing she can do about it. I even contacted the Owning company and they said there is nothing they can do. My main concern is the welfare of this child, it cannot be a good environment for her to be raised in. I want to get out of my lease but they said I have to give 30 days notice, first and last months rent, and an additonal month (3 months rent)...plus they get to keep my deposit and the non-refundable pet deposit? Is this legal? What can I do??? PLEASE HELLLLLPPPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back