bad judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

teng65

I have had my kids taken from me. The judge did this, but there was no evidence given to support this act. The GAL in this case even told the judge this. The petitioners lawyer keeps giving testimony about events that are total lies. I can prove they are easily but I have not been allowed to defend myself in this action.

I can't afford one. The judge the denied my request for a court appointed one. I did have one till I ran out of money. She asked for the judge to recuse herself. She said there was great doubts as to the procedural posture of the court.

Then I suggest you find the money to hire an attorney. This is not a DIY project.

On what basis were your kids taken? Taken by whom? Their father? CPS? Did the court say what you had to do to get them back?

You haven't given us much to work with here.

Many Lawyers will grant you an Office visit for free. Get as many as you can while there they will discuss payment options if you choose to use their services (recommended). You can also contact your local BAR for a list of Pro Bono Attorneys

Their mom was petitioner. Her lawyer shot out many claims. I won't allow kids to go to counseling, false I had them enrolled just 2 months prior. A speeding ticket I got 4 days before court, my 13 year old son had a BB gun in his room, my mom had just passed away and I had gone to the hospital because of an allergic reaction to a bee sting but after sitting there for a while I got up and left. My ex works at this hospital but I never seen her nor did I speak to anyone while I was there. But they claimed I was there to attack my ex. My ex calls the cops occasionally saying she is afraid of me. I have never touched her ever. I have never been arrested or anything. But at court the judge noted there was a officer present because my ex is afraid of me. After court this same officer told my brother if I was him I would be very pissed off, what they just did him is not right.

You can sometimes get a referral to a no cost/low cost attorney from your local legal aid society, your local or state bar assoc. or local law school if there is one in your area.

Court was to appoint a GAL and was scheduled for 1 hour. It was extended another 1 1/2 hours but that still was not enough time to allow me to defend myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back