Business Debt, Collections Auto Loan Dispute

dixchick05

I recently did a voluntarily repossession with my vehicle and I know they'll put it on my credit. My question is, when I first purchased the vehicle they were reporting to all 3 credit bureaus, which is part of the reason I financed to build my credit. They stopped reporting to all 3 bureaus 1 year into the loan from October 2014 until the time I returned the vehicle which was in May 2015. Is it not their obligation to consistently report that auto loan throughout the whole car note? If I dispute it when they put it on my credit, do I have a chance of getting off? Thanks for your time.

I recently did a voluntarily repossession with my vehicle and I know they'll put it on my credit. My question is, when I first purchased the vehicle they were reporting to all 3 credit bureaus, which is part of the reason I financed to build my credit. They stopped reporting to all 3 bureaus 1 year into the loan from October 2014 until the time I returned the vehicle which was in May 2015. Is it not their obligation to consistently report that auto loan throughout the whole car note? If I dispute it when they put it on my credit, do I have a chance of getting off? Thanks for your time.

Credit BOOrows make things up as they scam along.
Try your idea and see what happens.
You do have the right to dispute things with which you disagree.
That might work, but the subscribers to the services of the credit BOOrows rarely look at disputed stuff.
If and when they do, most don't believe what is posted by us little people anyway.
You should have looked in bankruptcy, if you wanted to voluntarily surrender your vehicle and get free of debt.
Most people that file BK, are able to buy a new car the day after the BK is done.
Some even report obtaining credit card solicitations, tempting them back into credit addiction.
Good luck.

Back