Auction my tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmjeanne1

Hello, I am in Florida, my tractor trailer broke down in July,2007. The tow truck driver said it was just water on the pistons, cheap repair job. The place the driver took me, said it was a bad motor. I stayed and did see the water on the pistons. They told me it is a $12500.00 motor job!! After 5 months, I still can not find funding for $12500.00. Now I got served and am told he is going to auction my rig off for $6300.00. ($3000.00 storage, $3300.00 parts and labor) That is a far cry from $12500.00 and I never received a bill or told them to fix it. I need to file something or do something to stop the auction fast. The auction is 5 days away. I do not have the money for the bonds or to pay him. I had the money 5 months ago, but I thought I needed $12,500.00. Is there such a thing as a Demand for a Trial or Hearing? Should I just file a complaint for fraud and serve them before the auction?
Thanks you

There is really nothing you can do except bid the truck back in. Otherwise they will sell the truck and give you an accounting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back