Auction home in germany still waitting for it since 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauraa

Hi,

3 years ago I trusted someone that told me if I gave him £5000 he will buy a cheap house in Germany and sell it by auction for double the price. We a few friends we gave him each the money for each a house. For some he gave the deposite back but never the money he doubled and for others nothing. He says that the business of auctions is not good at the moment. But it has been 3 years and he does not want to gve me any papers to prove anything.

I don't know what to do, so I would like to know if someone would know what could be done?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Laura

Lauraa said:
Hi,

3 years ago I trusted someone that told me if I gave him £5000 he will buy a cheap house in Germany and sell it by auction for double the price. We a few friends we gave him each the money for each a house. For some he gave the deposite back but never the money he doubled and for others nothing. He says that the business of auctions is not good at the moment. But it has been 3 years and he does not want to gve me any papers to prove anything.

I don't know what to do, so I would like to know if someone would know what could be done?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Laura

Probably, very little after three years. I suppose you sue him for your money. I don't know what the statute of limitations in your country is. You need to check.

The police might listen. Yet, the statute of limitations might bar any current prosecutions. I suppose you're just out the $10,000.

Hi army Judge,

Many thanks for your prompt response. I'm not sure police would listen, as there is no document to proof anything as all.

Anyway, have a nice sunday.

Lauraa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back