Attorney violates the law and ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommy3125

I need some instruction on what I can do about a court appointed attorney in a dependency case who conspired w/ Children and Family Services and the person they wanted to adopt my child.
Without going into the whole complicated story, I'll just say that I know my attorney is guilty of conspiring against me, of ineffective assistance of counsel, of advising me to do the opposite of what was in my best interest, lying, refusing to do the things I asked, poor communication, violating attorney client privledge,violating attorney ethics, and allowing inadmisable, illegally obtained, "evidence" to be used in court against me while barring me from viewing/hearing this alledged evidence. I realize knowing and proving are two different things, but I feel that a reasonable trier of fact would come to the same conclusion as myself given everything I know. Unless one of the other conspirators is willing to talk, I guess the only cold, hard, evidence I have is the illegally obtained evidence that was used against me.
Do I have enough to bring a case against this attorney and win? Would it be a legal malpractice case, criminal, violation of due process, what? If I were to win my case, what would I win? Would the attorney be jailed, disbarred, pay money, what?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back