Attorney interviews prior to trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

decaf

I was recently served with a civil subpeona to testify in a divorce and child custody case. The attorney who served me has been constantly calling me stating that I am required to talk to him and submit to a 20 minute interview with him prior to trial. I don't want to discusse the issues or my testimony with him or prior to trial and without the other attorney or court reported present. Am I required tosubmit to his request for a pre-trial interview?

DC

decaf said:
I was recently served with a civil subpeona to testify in a divorce and child custody case. The attorney who served me has been constantly calling me stating that I am required to talk to him and submit to a 20 minute interview with him prior to trial. I don't want to discusse the issues or my testimony with him or prior to trial and without the other attorney or court reported present. Am I required tosubmit to his request for a pre-trial interview?
On what basis is he telling you that you are required to give him a 20 minute interview prior to trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back