Student Loans ATTENTION all with spousal studen loans & Financial/ Class Action Attorneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyh

Hello, I am seeking information from anyone who got a spousal student loan prior to 2006. This program was retired in 2006 because it was seen as a predatory form of loans.

What has happened with a lot of people in this group of people is that a lending institution, particularly "Nelnet" or formerly known as "Unipac" did a lot of consolidation loans with DirectLoans, the federal institution. Many people were never informed of their debt, especially the co-signers who were signing a loan with a spouse who was going to college and the loans often times did not directly benefit them. There has been a lot of fishy things going on in association with Nelnet and Directloans. Many loans which were given during this time had typed information crossed out with pen and new information written on it, either by the lender or the applicant which was often the spouse who was benefiting from the loan. Information like social security numbers, things which if are incorrect cause extreme legal culpability.

I myself was listed on one of these loans as the person being the co-signer when I was one years old, meaning I obviously wasn't taking the loan out. This was fixed by crossing out my social security and writing in pen on the promissory note the actual social security of the spouse being binded.

In 2010, Ed Financial and possibly other financial institutes bought these loans from DirectLoans. This happened because in 2010 Obama passed the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, making all new loans under Direct Loan 100% direct lending. The loans prior to 2006 did not qualify and were sold to Financial Institutions, whom then began aggressively pursuing spouses of those whom, in particular, were divorced from their Spouse and often times attempting to collect money on loans which were primarily by their spouse, of which they did not receive any financial benefit from as per agreement in these loans as a co-signer.

The problem is that a lot of people don't understand what is happening or what has happened. It is confusing for the average laymen and people who previously had perfect credit are suddenly being hit by the consolidation loan of their spouse. This is grounds for a class action lawsuit, of which many lawyers WILL NOT touch because it is directly suing the Federal Government and such a lawsuit would be one of those huge ones that Movies are made about.

The people whom have spousal student loans who did not benefit from them in a financial way (their amount of the loan was far less than their spouse) and ended up getting a divorce from their spouse, which assures they do not benefit from this loan at all, need to now organize to create the momentum for this lawyer and this lawsuit to occur because it is a high risk one.

Anyone who falls into this group, please contact me at:

WEREMOVEDYOUREMAIL@SCAMME.COM

If you'd like to initiate a phone conversation we can do it from email forward.

If you are an attorney who understands the potential in this sort of lawsuit and nuisances involved in the Spousal Student Loans and in particular in the impact on the large amount of divorced individuals trapped in this loan, please contact me as well.

If you are an attorney who understands the potential in this sort of lawsuit and nuisances involved in the Spousal Student Loans and in particular in the impact on the large amount of divorced individuals trapped in this loan, please contact me as well.

Not gonna happen.

Attorneys don't troll here looking for clients.

This thread is closed. We don't allow trolling on our website.

If anyone emails you OP, I suggest you delete it immediately.

Don't post your email on Internet forums.

You wouldn't post your telephone number in toilets, would you?

Again, don't respond to ANY emails from people you don't know and test.

Don't pay money to someone claiming to be a lawyer who replied to your former advertisement.

THREAD CLOSED.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back