At Witts End In MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelly0304

I am truly at the end of my rope with this situation until I just don't know what to do. My mother-in-law and sister-in law had a (which has been a bad situation between them for sometime now) had a difference of opinions. Which in turn the whole family had been drug into the situation unwilling. My mother and father in law were sent certified letters stating that they could no longer have any conact with the minor children or their parents. My husband and I were sent the letter as well and I refused to pick it up with the reason that I wanted no further contact with any of the family and now I am worried because I have done this it is only going to make the situation worse. My husband works away so I am left to deal with this on my own and I am now in fear that my sister in law will find some way to sue us for something and I truly just want them to leave me and my family alone. This is between her and her parents. I am now trying any form of research to find out if this is possible. I truly have not been sleeping, eating, and have became truly paraniod for me and my small child along with chest pains. Does anybody have any suggestions or advice. I just want this to go away and for them to leave us alone.

I am trying to figure out if there is any way that she could try and sue me or press charges against my family. Is that what you mean by clarify?

I meant to clarify the problem... It is not clear to me at all what you are concerned about, an dnot clear at all what has actually happened.
Anyone can sue you for anything... but what has happened that someone would want to sue you? All the details are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back