Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Asking a child if he wants candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshx99

Okay so, my friend Steven asked some kid if he wanted candy and this little kid told his parents, and they found out it was us and now his dad wants to press charges. What charges could this kids parents press?

Would he be able to press any charges?
Additional information: I was sitting back seat in the car, the other gentleman that were with me are under the age of 18 and I just turned 18 on the 11th.

He said something about making us working for him or doing community service or something along those lines.

Don't worry about it. You didn't violate any laws. You didn't do anything wrong. No law enforcement officer or court is going to require you to do anything at all for him unless there is something major you are leaving out.

But in the future, get the parents' permission before you offer candy to their kid, okay?

I'm not leaving out anything at all, thank you very much. :)
I will definitely make sure I ask the parents first.

Okay so, my friend Steven asked some kid if he wanted candy and this little kid told his parents, and they found out it was us and now his dad wants to press charges. What charges could this kids parents press?

Hmm, what kind of candy were you going to give the kid? Did you know the child was a diabetic and a recovering chocoholic? We're all of you fully clothed when offering the kid candy?

Finally, but most importantly, were you driving a van that resembled this photo?

aimg.tapatalk.com_320ad96e_a352_dbeb.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, what kind of candy were you going to give the kid? Did you know the child was a diabetic and a recovering chocoholic? We're all of you fully clothed when offering the kid candy?

Finally, but most importantly, were you driving a van that resembled this photo?

Hmm, we didn't actually have candy but if we did have some I probably would have offered him a nice cookies and cream bar, I think he may have been a recovering chocoholic, and no I was not... I was just wearing socks.. (I'm kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back