Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Arrested After Leaving Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronson

I Am 16 Years Old........here Is My Story.........i Was Leaving A Party In My City Of Glendora, California I Had 4 Or 5 Beers I Also Smoked Some Marijuana But N-e-way I Left The Party At About 11:45 Fifteen Minutes Before Curfew I Was Walking Because I Did Not Want To Drink And Drive And Take The Risk Of Putting Someones Else's Life In Danger So I Got A Ride There My Friends Left Me So I Asked Other People 4 A Ride They Said "no" So I Started To Walk Down The Street From The Party Crossed The Main Street And Then A Cop Went Past Me Turned Around And Stoped I Sat On The Curb He Asked Me "have U Been Drinking Tonight" I Replied "yes A Lil Bit" He Said "about How Much" I Said "about Four To Five Beers" He Asked Me What Was In My Backpack I Said Cloths He Said Can I Take A Look I Said Sure So He Looked There Was Also A Bong And 8 Beers In My Backpack I Forgot About The Beers Cuz My Friend Had Put Them In My Backpack He Asked Me If There Was Any Dope To Go Along With The Pipe? I Said Yes Sir In My Right Front Pocket He Took It Out He Asked Me Do U Drive I Said Yes Sir But I Didnt Drive Tonight Cuz I Knew I Would Be Drinking He Said U Can Say Good By To That ..........my Violation Numbers Are............11357(b) And 25662(a) Do U Think U Can Tell Me What Will Happend When I Go To Court If I Will Have Probation......fines....license Suspend Etc.. Plz Thank U !

You were not in your vehicle so your license is not in any immediate danger. If this is your first offence and you're only 16 years old you will most likely get community service + probation. And if the police report says that you were as honest and cooperated as much as you say here, that will help alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back