Deportation, Re-entry approved I-130 but deport. hearing pending July

Status
Not open for further replies.

needadvice1

Hello and thank you.My wife and I were approved very quickly actually at interview and then 3 days later recieved the I-797 approved notice.We have a 2nd deport hearing that the judge stated just to bring in the approved I-130 and he would terminate ,Do we need to file a motion to term or do as Judge stated? Also do I need to have I-485 completed first either way?My wife entered US legally thru marriage with clean background thru first husband but was denied at her interview because of not enough docs but officer did not state any fraud or any other negative remarks.We have all of our records and the I-130 was very impressed and overwhelmed and immediately verbally approved us.We have no criminal or immigration etc. violations and everything is in proper order.Thank you, your help would be appreciated.We are near Atlanta, Georgia residents.Please quote your services also if you would like.

Last edited:
If it were MY decision, I'd follow the instructions of the immigration judge!

Thank you Army Judge. I agree but the attorney I have been using up to this point ,who is from California where my wife was living is trying to sale me on all this ,needing accomplished first.The main reason I am given is because I will not make the Gov. Attorney to "happy" and also that it will have to be "negotiated" first even before a motion is presented.If you have some constructive info I am willing to listen.My intentions are to now use a local attorney to complete the I -485 unless I attempt myself, I am a little disappointed that I am not getting much response on this site.I appreciate your reply and respect .Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back