Business Contracts applicable international laws and conventions to external (foreign) agreements

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannabrian

Good morning!

I wish to ask you for advice, to share your experience and thoughts, and help me to understand at least anything in this very complex(for me) world of law.

We are an IT company and we have found foreign IT companies for cooperation. The matter of cooperation is an advertisement of their companies and their paid software products and distribution of their free products to interest and motivate people to buy their paid products. In fact we won't directly sale their products, but advertise, distribute and forward people to e-shops that they buy their products, if they want. We understand, that all our potential partners are from different jurisdictions, that's why we have challenges in identification of the type of such agreement(whether it is a marketing Agreement or license Agreement, or...) and challenges in choice of the laws, conventions and other legal documents which should be applicable to our agreement. That's why I'm addressing to you with our challenge and very hope for you help and advice. With what laws and legal requirements our Agreement should comply with? How we should name it?
Any of your thought, ideas, recommendations and advice are very valuable for me
Thank you
Ganna

You're a business in Europe. This is your livelihood. You need to hire a lawyer in your country.

Don't do anything until you've consulted with a real law firm. Otherwise, you will regret your haste and unwise penny pinching.

Yes, we are a business in Europe. We all are people, and people sometimes make mistakes, lawyers are not the exception, that's why we want to study the legal ground of our future activity ourselves and to consider all possible variants of the legal interpretation of our Agreement. Do you know any international treaties, conventions, rules, laws, customs.....?

You require the services of an attorney in your country.

International agreements, treaties, etc... aren't applicable to your situation. Hire a lawyer in your city or area of operations.

Don't risk your business by consulting some unknown strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back