Apologies on the navigation change - thought it worked

@Betty3 and @cbg - you're both right and the system should have been modified to better act the way it does with other alerts. While I now have a navigational issue I'm not thrilled about, perhaps I'll figure out a way to suppress the alert and revert it the way it was - I'll explain.

Clicking on the red flag does nothing. I see the issue now. It's great that it shows a flag for the new articles but the only way to access it would be to actually click the "new articles" link in the navigational bar to get there. That is not optimal. As of right now, having things exist the way they are for the moment is just fine. Thanks so much for pointing this out.

Sorry. I was thinking AJ couldn't see/choose newest or latest posts anywhere on home page. I see newest posts link under Home & latest posts link to the right. They take me to those posts.
LOL... I have no idea where you're looking. I don't know where those are. What we have here in the forum are a new posts page and "unanswered" to find all threads without any replies.

I've set back the site the way it was and just hid the flag on the home page. There is also no submenu on the home page, which I hid. I don't care for the blank space there but it doesn't look too bad as it isn't that deep. I am considering putting something else there if I can. We'll see what we can do. Thanks again for all your help troubleshooting!

I'll check the laptops in the AM.
I'm also going to download "The Law" apps and play with them over the remaining holiday.
I'll document my findings and start a discussion thread for us to report our findings in one central thread.
Thanks, Professor.

There is a link under word home to get to new posts & to the right side of the page there is a link to get to latest posts.

First I click on law forum & then this info is under the word HOME. (Sorry) I wasn't sure where AJ couldn't see new & latest posts - I could see links on this page.

If this doesn't make any sense, just ignore. :)

Back