apartment with bedbugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolke

We live in ohio

my daughter rented a apartment with another girl for two years with no problems. then this last july they sign a new lease because it was a early bird special which gave them money off their rent. their actual rent lease didn't end until aug. after signing this new lease the two girls noticed bites on their arms, at first they didn't think to much but it got worst. they reported it to the landlord, they sent out a guy to spray. it didn't no any good so the land lord got somebody else, but this time the girls had to bag all of their things into black garbage bags a set them outside. this still didn't help, this was all done before their old lease was up and the new one would of started. the girl couldn't take anymore so they move out before their old lease was up. now how can the landlord say they owe for their new lease. the apartment was not fit to live in, need advice.

Take baths frequently.

Clean the beds and carpeting good.

Go to Wal-Mart and buy bug killer.

ha ha very funny these girls are clean girls their not some trailer trash. but what kind of advice is that you don't have to be very smart to know that you should be clean.
i need some GOOD ADVICE not stupidy.

bedbugs

if thats good advice then your pretty dumb. i hope you never have this problem because
if you do than just ask for my advice on how to get rid of them maybe i will give you some good advice. now is their anybody who is smart and can really answer my question on my daughters rights about the lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back