Apartment Civil Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelj

I have a question I am having problems with the place I live, the have caused so many problems discriminated against me with my disabilities we have had seven lardlords since I have lived here, I had to go through a legal name change and the manager changed around two years ago but as she got fired, she decided she wanted to give away my new identity and put my entire family in danger even through we moved from the apartments, she still gave the information out under an injunction from the court, I asked nicely just to be left alone. Sadly enough my stalker is a police officer, and he still has his badge little did I know the manager was a former officer feeding the information to the stalker. He was never banned. But that is just the start, there has been so many problems caused my the company, assaults on the property, my brakes cut, and than my daughter, fell and broke her shoulder because the maintance man that threatened to kill me did not lay ice down and there was a fight on the property and I was trapped in a bathroom. I am wondering what are my grounds, not to mention they do not upkeep their properties and I have had six things broke and had help and they refuse to let people help me even with my daughter dying, what can I do to take care of this. I have been assaulted, raped and beaten because of the company, and talking to upper management the man over the company said the rape was my fault. I cannot believe all the problems, where do I start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back