Parole, Probation another petty theft under probation period

Status
Not open for further replies.

simran23

hi
i was charged with embezzelment in the month of january with macys dept store and since i was new in us so i admitted my crime which i didnt intend to do it.as this was my first crime so i pleaded no contest plea and did my community service ,paid fines etc and from the month of june i was on a probation period for 1 year.so i planned never to visit agian to macys store but 3 days back my friend asked me to come with her to the shopping mall and we went to the macys that was in another location .while we were shopping ,i was thinking them to teach a lesson. so i went by myself the other day and tried to steal something in order to teach them a lesson but unfortunately i was caught with goods of 300 dollars and was charged with petty theft.i am very upset about my foolish mistake and want to know will i have to go to jail this time?or should i consult an attorney who could help me out with it?what can be the consequences?i dont wanna go to the jail.please help.
thanks!

simran23 said:
hi
i was charged with embezzelment in the month of january with macys dept store and since i was new in us so i admitted my crime which i didnt intend to do it.as this was my first crime so i pleaded no contest plea and did my community service ,paid fines etc and from the month of june i was on a probation period for 1 year.so i planned never to visit agian to macys store but 3 days back my friend asked me to come with her to the shopping mall and we went to the macys that was in another location .while we were shopping ,i was thinking them to teach a lesson. so i went by myself the other day and tried to steal something in order to teach them a lesson but unfortunately i was caught with goods of 300 dollars and was charged with petty theft.i am very upset about my foolish mistake and want to know will i have to go to jail this time?or should i consult an attorney who could help me out with it?what can be the consequences?i dont wanna go to the jail.please help.
thanks!
Why would you teach Macy's a lesson after it was you who embezzled money from them? At least you realize what a foolish mistake it was. You will probably want to consult an attorney because of the specific issues involved, both regarding the store and also the fact that the situation makes me beleive that you might not be a US citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back