Ancestral property partition issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnair79

Hi,
Myself a lady aged 35yrs old. I belong to Hindu Nair Community of Kerala. My father expired 26 yrs back in an accident. My grandfather and grandmother are still alive. They have done the partition of their property among the remaining 3 sons excluding my father.The property is ancestral property i.e my grandfather got it from his father.They have not given us even a single cents of land. Even my grandmothers property is ancestral and she has also done the partition without giving anything to us.
I would like to know whether I or my mother have the right to get a share of that ancestral property?
If so, where should I file the suit. What all documents would be required to file the suit.
Which section of the law talks about this ancestral property right?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Nisha Nair

Hi,
Myself a lady aged 35yrs old. I belong to Hindu Nair Community of Kerala. My father expired 26 yrs back in an accident. My grandfather and grandmother are still alive. They have done the partition of their property among the remaining 3 sons excluding my father.The property is ancestral property i.e my grandfather got it from his father.They have not given us even a single cents of land. Even my grandmothers property is ancestral and she has also done the partition without giving anything to us.
I would like to know whether I or my mother have the right to get a share of that ancestral property?
If so, where should I file the suit. What all documents would be required to file the suit.
Which section of the law talks about this ancestral property right?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Nisha Nair

Sorry, this is a US based and focused law forum.
You'll need to see a lawyer in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back