All major utilities included

Status
Not open for further replies.

teresal

Hello I currently live in Washington state and I was wondering on a rental application there is an application cover letter that supplies you info about filling out the application & who is eligible to live at our property? & info about the waiting list along with a few other information topics that consists of 2 pages. my question is.

under the part (who is eligible to live at our property?) it states -- this property is a HUD Project-Based section 8 program, which offers rent subsidies to low income individuals and families. rents at this property are all HUD subsidized and are equal to 30% of your monthly adjusted income. All major utilities are included in your rent.

what does it mean by (All major utilities are included in your rent.) and what is considered your monthly adjusted income and how to calculate the 30%

Thank you for you time I greatly appreciate it

Sincerely Teresa

Ask these questions of the people that manage the property. They are better equipped to answer your questions with the precision it deserves.

I did and she said that they do not pay for any utilities. so i am confused to why it states that all major utilities are paid but not quite sure if all utilities would include (electric,water, sewer, garbage, and gas)

Thank you for the help and so I told them I would pass on the apartment and why I was passing on it but even after telling them why they offered no reasoning why or even showing the want to fix it if there was an error. So it just showed me that they were not being up and up honest and i can will not be any part of it.

Thank you again Teresa

Thank you for the help and so I told them I would pass on the apartment and why I was passing on it but even after telling them why they offered no reasoning why or even showing the want to fix it if there was an error. So it just showed me that they were not being up and up honest and i can will not be any part of it.

Thank you again Teresa

You're welcome and you're polite. I like that.

thank you, I was brought up to treat everyone with Courtesy and respect. I am glad for my parent taking the time to raise me with self morals and common sense they have made me the person I am. I try to treat others the way I would like to be treated. & I do admit I do fall short sometimes and I do not feel good about it but at least I know when I have not been at my best. I see it so much more everyday people just being down right disrespectful, selfish and mean to each other & anyone they want to just like it is second nature to them like this is acceptable.
If people stop taking the few seconds to Say thank you or your welcome or to just acknowledged when someone has shown them courtesy or cared to help without being asked or wanting anything in return. how can they expect others to do it for them. if you take the lesser of these 2 roads then people are just people and we quit being (HUMAN BEINGS). Everyone should care we are all in this world together & everyone we come in contact with leaves an imprint on one another no mater how small it can change someones life. OK I have rambled on long enough thank you for reading this just had to shake off some frustration now feel much better. LOL have a Great day.
sincerely Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back