Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Advice: Potential warrant 4 my arrest - harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

callen23

An ex roommate called police 4 harrassment on me. We lived 2gether 4 three months last year and text once in awhile. I never received a text saying 2 leave her alone. Once a month or less we would text 4 a bit. She is accussing me of harrassment, told police I contacted her sunday through face book. I did not contact her n didn't even know she had facebook. Police won't give me a copy of the friend request she claims that I sent. I've changed phone, cell number, deleted my 3 social sites. I do not want any issues from this girl. The officer doesn't believe me.

I have actually received email notices from facebook saying that someone sent me an add friend request. When I went to facebook, there was nothing. The email showed the request back on June 12(which I used to be friends with this person, but deleted them months ago) that kept showing up from time to time. You can not call/contact facebook.

You hear horrible stories about me being wrongfully accused. This girl could do anything to make it look like I contacted her. I told the officer that I do not have any more info of hers and that I deleted everything stated above. What can I do? Chris

I must have a restraint or order against me because I told the officer last friday that I had deleted the last remaining number of hers and that I would never contact this girl again. I get a call yesterday from the officer saying that if I contact her again, there will be a warrant out for my arrest. I kept telling him that I never contacted this girl through facebook. Because of this facebook incident, he wrote up a report and is sending something in the mail. I do not know what it is as of yet.

Last edited:
Unless you have a no contact order against you, it takes a lot more than sending a friend request or even an email to her to constitute criminal harassment. Don't sweat it.

An ex roommate called police 4 harrassment on me. We lived 2gether 4 three months last year and text once in awhile. I never received a text saying 2 leave her alone. Once a month or less we would text 4 a bit. She is accussing me of harrassment, told police I contacted her sunday through face book. I did not contact her n didn't even know she had facebook. Police won't give me a copy of the friend request she claims that I sent. I've changed phone, cell number, deleted my 3 social sites. I do not want any issues from this girl. The officer doesn't believe me.

I have actually received email notices from facebook saying that someone sent me an add friend request. When I went to facebook, there was nothing. The email showed the request back on June 12(which I used to be friends with this person, but deleted them months ago) that kept showing up from time to time. You can not call/contact facebook.

You hear horrible stories about me being wrongfully accused. This girl could do anything to make it look like I contacted her. I told the officer that I do not have any more info of hers and that I deleted everything stated above. What can I do? Chris
because of facebook, the officer filed a report yesterday saying that if it happens again I will be arrested. If this is the case, I must have a no contact or restraining order. I told the officer last friday that I would never contact this girl again and I deleted the last number that I had of hers. I zero information on her now and deleted my social sites because I knew that she belonged to Myspace and Match.com. I did not know about Facebook till yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back