Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy59

Several months ago I discovered that one of my neices was bad mouthing me and warned her that if she didn't stop and if I ever found out again that she was bad mouthing me that there would be consequences. I have discovered just recently that she has escalated in her bad mouthing and now is also including my husband and daughter in correspondence with others. The things she has been saying have been written down and are date and time stamped after the date I contacted her about ceasing what she's doing.

I also have received word that this same neice is in the process of writing a book which she intends to publish where she plans to disclose half truths and outright lies that she has been told about myself and my husband and daughter. She does not have my permission to use my name or any aspect of mine or my families life in this book and I want to know if there is any way to stop this woman from doing this. How would I go about putting a stop to this without actually breaking the law myself?

Thanks for any input

Wendy

Last edited:
Hire a lawyer and have him send her a decease and desist type letter. He may have other options for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back