International Issue Advice for Romania Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

amidabla

I am in my Final year from Delhi University. sir/madam i have been trying since 1year to grant the visa of Romania through one foreigner Romania citizen who Sponsored me totally. Now i have got visa from Embassy which is Valid till 10july & stay up to 90days. now the problem have occurring with me that my parents are not agree me to go and stay with this Romanian Citizen ( as Orthodox thinking) and they are trying to find way's to stop me to leave this India. so they are proceeding any possible way( to handle with money to stop me). i know they are upset with me but we both have tried so hard to get all paper's in right way to visa can issue now i don't want my parents to stop me because they don;t trust this person who is inviting and i know this person is fully trustable.

My parents are trying to contact with Delhi Police and lawyer's and they have made Photocopy of my all Documets so they can proceed to stop me in any way.

So please Advice me how can i make strong my side in any possibility.

Thank You

If you are an adult per your countries law, they can't stop you per international law or EU law. I am not familiar with Indian law and practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back