Admins/Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drontal

Another suggestion for ya!

Unless I haven't seen it yet, there doesn't appear to be a list of the current Admins and Moderators of thelaw.com...?

I occassionally see members with a "Moderator" title but other than those glances, I have no idea who they are.

Would this be possible? If so, it gives members the opportunity to directly contact a member of your staff when there's trouble brewing and one of the Moderators is visible in the online box, so any issues can be nipped early on...

:)

I Agree

I haven't seen any moderators or administrators respond to people very often lately if at all. What exactly are their roles; Who can become a moderator; and how do you (TheLaw.com) solicite them to give advise on this forum.:confused:

calalily said:
I haven't seen any moderators or administrators respond to people very often lately if at all. What exactly are their roles; Who can become a moderator; and how do you (TheLaw.com) solicite them to give advise on this forum.:confused:
Those are all great suggestions. We have different roles for people to become moderators here. Shortly after LegalTech (the world's largest legal technology conference), you should begin to see some other lawyers posting here. We need people to moderate posts, eliminate spam, help us reorganize the outline section, for those with some legal experience the ability to provide follow up questions -- we'll teach you how to do intakes! Yes, one of the most important skills to learn is how to ask the necessary questions in order to evaluate a legal issue!

I think it will be fun. I'll try to post up a list and a FAQ shortly. Great idea. Thanks. And always feel free to private message me. :D

thelawprofessor said:
Those are all great suggestions. We have different roles for people to become moderators here. Shortly after LegalTech (the world's largest legal technology conference), you should begin to see some other lawyers posting here. We need people to moderate posts, eliminate spam, help us reorganize the outline section, for those with some legal experience the ability to provide follow up questions -- we'll teach you how to do intakes! Yes, one of the most important skills to learn is how to ask the necessary questions in order to evaluate a legal issue!

I think it will be fun. I'll try to post up a list and a FAQ shortly. Great idea. Thanks. And always feel free to private message me. :D

Your wish is coming true this weekend! Fortunately LegalTech was a great success although time consuming!!!! We'll have this up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back