Acused of defamation when I was defamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worriedsick85

Hello all, I hope you guys/ gals can ease my mind. A couple months back a guy who once threatnd to rape me took advantage of me because he knew I wa vulnerable at that time. The next day he told me he was crazy and belongs in a nut house. I started drink heavely due to what he did to me and the fact that I was going through a emotional crisis at the time. I misread my STD test results and thought hevgave me something. I asked him repeadedly to go get tests with me and I pay for it. Instead he told mebi was crazy and continued to ignore me. At the time I didn't realize I read the results wrong because I wasbin the wrong frame of mind. One day I finaly told himbin was going to press charges if he knew he had something and didn't tell me and especially if it was a deadly disease like aids . I didn't know it but his gf read his text messages and he gave her my cell number and she text me and told me how crazy I was and I was acusing him falsly. She brought herself into it when I was trying to reason with him only. She gave me her email and told me to send her my results. I emailed her and told her peas going to press charges and that I wasn't scared of her threats. She told a friend of hers my email and that friend sent me emails saying they were going to file a complaint one for harrassing them when he did all this horrible things to me. They liedan said I threatnd them both. I would never because I'm a reasonable person. Anyways he wants to sue me for defamation even though I didn't contact his gf or her friend, that they brought themselves into it. He told people I was bipolar, crazy, psyco, a kier, a slut, and a easy piece of you know what! He made people shuns in a small town where I live with rumors I'm a nutjob. I never set out and told peoplewhat he did to me or that I was concerned that he may have gave me a STD. He basically harrassd me and defame me. I'm so scared now that I'm going to go to jail when all I was trying to do was reason with a jerk. I'm also scared he's going to show our conversation to the wrong person and thy will harm him and I will be eld because he claimed o defamed him when honestly I didn't! Please help! I'm so scared and don't know why todo!

Have you been served legal papers or been contacted by police?

I doubt it... you both have incredibly weak arguments against each other based on what you have tried to explain here.

Let it go and cease contact with him. Move on.

Thank you for your prompt response. All I'm concerns with is the fact that he is showing our conversations to people about me talkingto him about stds and if someone gets offended or harms/ kills him I don't want to end up in jail when I tryed to keep it between me and him and he brought others on it. I deleted my email accocunt and hanged my numbers so he wouldn't contact me. Should I be worried or can I relax?

If I may say so, you seem a bit hypersensitive. Try therapy, it might help. You need to get out of the soap opera life, you know? Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back