accusing me of breaching an employment contract which is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbing24

i work for this senior care services company for about 6 months now. i started working with them in August of 2008 up to the present. i have been working for them 24 hours a day and almost 7 days a week. i have been really a good worker since the beginning of my employment up to now. and then my employer called me and threatened to sue me for working with their former client which is not true. last november of 2008, i told the agency that i wont be able to work for them for like 24 hours a day no more starting January 12, 2009 for i am going to attend school. i told them that i could only work like mondays, fridays, and every other weekends for 12 hours each day. and so the agency accepted my change of work schedule and hours. and then suddenly, my employer called me telling me that i was breaking our agreement because they thought i was working for one of their former client which is false.how can i work for someone that is not their client anymore and i am still working for the agency which they already know. i have no plans of jeopardizing my work just because of such accusation.what can i do with these threatening they gave me.

If I am understanind you correctly, you are saying you have an employment contract with a senior care service company?

I assume this contract stipulates that you will not work for any of the company's competitors (or clients or whoever).

It sounds like you are saying your employer alleges that you have broken the agreement by working for a competitor.

If you had not, it should be simple to prove to your employer. Have you tried this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back