Abuse of legal system what can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

singledadof3

I am asking for advice. Here is my situation.

Me and my ex got divorced 2 years ago. We have 3 kids. She has made herself to be a victim and me as the aggresor. We had a child custody evaluation. And we had 50% shared custody. She got married and abandoned the children. After 2 motnhs we signed a stipulation agreement given me full custody of the children with her having 3 weekends. All was well until I applied for help from social services and they are going after her for child support.(child support was not ordered, so now Child support enforcment has motioned the court for an order), When she got this information she had me arrested on Domestic violence. The DA has dismissed the case due to False reporting. We have many (more to count) calls made to the city and county law enforcment either saying i was suicidal or harrassing her. At this point I have a PRO against her new husband.

My question is, how can I get all the agecies involved to communicate so the truth comes out. At this point the city and county cops already have an opion on her, so when she had me arrested she went to the city cops in which she now live. What happened was we are ordered to communicate via email which we have been. She went to the cops and showed them all the emails from me and stated to them that she said she ask me not to contact her and i ignored it.Which was untrue, I also had copies of more emails she sent me, most of which she initiated. Now with child support enforcement involved she responded to the motion just slandering me and making herself appear to be an angel. she mentioned the dv arrest, blamed me for her loosing her rental. I responded aswell citing court cases showing Dismissal and providing documentation on the fasle reporting. But why hasnt anyone went after her for false reports? And now she is wanting full custdy, which i feel is to avoid support. She hasnt worked in about 8 years and just a few months ago enrolled as a full time student.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back