abuse by a domestic violence commisioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahdog

My jurisdiction is: NM,usa

I was ordered to a hearing on AN order to show cause. Evicted from my property, my house keys taken from me as per the paperwork from the court. A week later at the hearing the action was dismissed. Twice I requested my house keys back and was refused. The commisioner told me to find somewhere else to live and let my ex who had just shown up for one night since moving out six months erlier that she could resume to stay there,(we are not married, Have co-leased place since 1997 on fifteen year lease to buy) Because of her and her new boyfriends threats of violence I have been unable to remove any of my personal property. The cops say it's a civil matter. Bottomline is she has stolen everything that was there when I was evicted. I need to find some way to get this in front of a distict court judge. What paperwork do I need and how do I file it? This happened starting 10-06-08 in the county. Keep in mind I am inocent of any crime and the action was dismissed by the court. I do not want to end up in jail so I have avoided the property completly under threat from her and the domestic violence act. But I have had all my stuff stolen since I can no longer use ,touch, or make decisions about it's outcome.Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back