a verbal agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidroyce

a year ago i was reffered to another school for an act i committed the principal of my old school assured me i could come back once that year was completed. well the year i completed and they are trying to keep my out of this schoo i also had a witness hearing the principal say i would be allowed to come back once the year was completed is there anything i can do?

It is impossible to state what you can do. We don't have enough facts. It sounds like there was an agreement -- an offer, acceptance, and consideration "paid." The offer to return you to the school if you leave for a year, your acceptance and performance, and the consideration being your willingness to leave voluntarily (if that were the case) and go to this other school. It's difficult to know what was said and also to "prove." The best way to handle this might be with written letters requesting and/or demanding that you be re-entered as a result of your performance of the terms of the agreement you made. Otherwise, you may need to hire an attorney to obtain an "injuction," and order from the court compelling your acceptance to the school, if possible.

It's difficult to answer. There are so many facts we don't have so the above is just a legal exercise supposing generic facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back