Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse a caring mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

the law is trying to convict my son of firearms n drugs. there were two of his friends over at his place. on a Monday morning early his parole officer went to his apartment looking for my sons baby mommy who also had the same parole officer, my son informed the po that the girl had not lived there for months. as the po and the police officer stated to leave the other parole officer with them bent down and picked up a small container and inside was meth which at this time one of the friends said it was his container and as the po n police search the apartment of my sons they seen a gun beside the other friend which he said was his, nothing else was found at all. my question is if that day one boy was charge with the drugs he claimed and the gun was return to the other boy at that time and there was no charge on the guns and they were legal and register neither one of the two boys where felonies, my son went to jail for volation of parole and was sent to tvc for punishment but they are trying to now give my son 70 years in front of jury in less then two weeks help please it just aint me but two little babies who love they dad very much and need help keeping their father beside them we have no money or one attoney heresays for 2000 down he could get it dropped but because we have no money the same crime gets you 70 years help please!!!!!!!!!!!the guns were inside cause we live on the higher crime rate side of town and the boy couldn't lock his truck.

Your son definitely needs a lawyer. If he can't afford one, the court will appoint one for him.

The charges for which he was on parole will be addressed first. He could be revoked for being around meth, guns, and other unsavory types. The gun and meth charges will be addressed later. He can ask the court to appoint a lawyer to represent him on the revocation hearing. That's not a trial. It has nothing to do with the stuff found in the home. One way or another, he'll do time in stir.

The law is the law. They were within his control. He had his chance and blew it. At a certain point, drug using, gun possessing criminals are no longer young people trying to live the American Dream, they are repeat offenders. There is one solution for them. Whether they have good mothers and have created young babies is irrelevant.

He knew the rules of parole and broke them.
If he is facing new charges he can get a court appointed attorney free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back