6 year joint suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

benitez13

I'm on felony probation out of Rancho Cucamanga with a 6 year suspended sentence. I'm in the process of transferring my probation to Palmdale, CA which I've been on for 3years with 2 more years to go. I have been waiting since February, 2013 to get a PO I've been checking in with officer of the day every month we are now in July, 2014. BUT I picked up a case 3 months ago (May) I'm out on bail police found a meth pipe in my bedroom drawer when they went into my house on a probation search I was not home. When this happened I was called on my cell phone from family they police informed them I was to turn myself in.Instead following morning I went to local community hospital and had myself tested with neg results of any type of drugs in my system. A weak later I was out front police officer sean me out front searched my house again but found nothing and took me in for the pipe they found the previous week. I posted bail been to court several times DA over looked my paper work and THINKS my probation has already ended. He is offering me prop 36 are 18 months prison term. My charges are paraphernalia, possession of drugs, they scrapped the inside of meth pipe 0.09 of meth in pipe. Even though it wasn't my pipe bit was still in my nightstand I found it in daughters dirty pants pocket and was going to ask her about it, I told this to the officer, DA they don't care nor beleave me cause I had in my room I was waiting for my daughter to come home for 2 days. If I plead guilty I'm scared they will give me my 6 years what should I do I've have not reported sence I picked up this case if keep fighting I no I'm going to loose, some where down the line my new probation officer is going to get my file. HELP. My controlling case is transporting drugs. My lawyer says take prop 36 and maybe when I get a PO he won't find out ya right.......

credits well on probation

I'm on felony probation for 5 years with a 6 year suspended sentence for transporting drugs. I was in a drug treatment facility recognized by the courts for 18 months all together I've been out 3 years. How much credit do I have towards my suspended sentence day for day well doing good on probation are just the time in rehab I was only supposed to stay 1 year but stayed 1 1/2 years no violations no other jail credits was out on bail well fighting case. But I don't no if time on probation is credit like parol does.

There's no way anyone but the court or your probation officer could or would know. Ask one or both of them, or your lawyer.

Your lawyer knows more about your case than we could. Besides, we don't offer that kind of advice. We simply offer interpretations, explanations, and insights about the law in general. Speak to the supervising PO. I doubt you'd do more than 90 days in prison on your beefs. Your state is letting felons out, not locking them away on petty beefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back