50/50 split advice needed

S

scottorange123

Hi ive now agreed a 50/50 split of my claim .so we both agreed this so I'm asking is it posible for the 3rd party that has agreed the 50/50 spite with me to make me a offer ??? ALLSO now it's agreed 50/50 how long does this normoly take to settle ? I'm getting a little worried my claim seems to be takeing so Damm long 3 years now . I will give the detail of what's been agreed and when it was agreed if that helps you comment thanks

Just saw this thread/post - combined with thread 60457 Betty3

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have much detail here such as what kind of offer etc. However, this is a US law forum. You might try a UK forum or a "lawyer" in your area.

Hi all don't no where to post this so hope you don't mind me jumping in here. Anyway I have a live RTA claim at the moment and I'm getting worried just how long it is takeing .its been 3 years now and I was made a big offer from the 3rd party but I was told not to take this then next day I got a letter saying the 3rd party has no agreed on 50/50 spite I signed to agree this spit . I was told all they need to do now is my care report and send that to the 3rd party ive had the care report done but this still has not been sent to the 3rd party . I agreed to the 50/50 split 5 months ago surly this should be done by now ? Seems like they keep asking for the same stuff im not being told how much my claim will roughly total or how much longer it will take I feel left in limbo . Can anyone here help on this please ie how long this 50/50 spit should take ? Ive ALLSO been told the 3rd party will not make anymore offers due to agreeing 50/50 ??? thank you

Just saw this thread/post -- combined with thread #60457 (Please post question only once & this is a US law forum.) Betty3

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is a US law forum, don't know if anyone here can help you or not. You really should have posted in a UK forum or talked to a "lawyer" in your area.

Back