Assault & Battery 3rd degree assault on a minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thallmar

My 15 year old son was struck by an adult customer at the resturant that he works at. The police were called and we filed charges. I am told that she (the customer) has been charged with 3rd degree assault and 2 counts of trespassing (as she was asked to leave by my son and another employee) Is the assault charge different since it was against a minor? She didn't even go to jail, the police gave her a ride home as she was to drunk to drive this seems to be kind of gentle treatment for someone who just hit a child? Should we get a lawer ?(not looking for a lawsuit just justice)

any info would be appreciated

any info would be appreciated Thank You, TIM
My 15 year old son was struck by an adult customer at the resturant that he works at. The police were called and we filed charges. I am told that she (the customer) has been charged with 3rd degree assault and 2 counts of trespassing (as she was asked to leave by my son and another employee) Is the assault charge different since it was against a minor? She didn't even go to jail, the police gave her a ride home as she was to drunk to drive this seems to be kind of gentle treatment for someone who just hit a child? Should we get a lawer ?(not looking for a lawsuit just justice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back