3 tickets: which to use prayer for judgement on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbin86

I am an 18-year-old living on the Outer Banks of NC, and I have gotten into quite a bit of trouble in the past 3 weeks. On the 28th of June I was caught with a bottle of liquer and given a ticket for underage posession of "spirituous liquer" (no speeding ticket). Then about a week later I got a speeding ticket going 49 in a 35. And then 2 nights ago I got arrested for driving under the influence and blew a .08. Some of my friends have told me about Prayer for Judgement but I don't know how this works or how to go about using it. I haven't gotten in trouble in about 9 months, and all I've ever gotten is about 4 speeding tickets. I was wondering if the pending charge of posession will affect the DUI charge since the court date for the DUI comes first. Any information and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PJC is for reducing insurance points one minor infraction per house hold every three years. It's for people who ocassionaly make a mistake.

You have some very serious problems -- the judge will probably take you off the road for a year or two with possible jail time and a huge fine. See a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back