3 citations!!please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpknife88

Im an international student,i live in Arizona. I had an accident 3 weeks ago on the street infront of my college,i had 3 people in my car,i thought the speed limit was 45 but it was 35 and i was going about 60-65 mph because i was in a hurry.The accident happened when i saw something infron of me on the street so i turned hard to the left lane and the car started swinging and their was a car infront of me so i slammed the brakes to avoid hitting the other car and the brakes locked which caused the car to keep going left,hitting the curb and rolling over,but thanks god all of the people in the car had few scratches and thats it.The cops cited me with extreme speeding(70 mph and im sure i wasnt going that speed),reckless driving,and unsafe changing of lanes.I realy dont know what to do and what to say in the court coz i dont know anything about the laws here and i cant afford a lawyer.Im wondering if im going to jail because of that and how much the fines are going to be,and please advise me on what to say.By the way this is my first accident and i never had any tickets before.I would really appreciate your help.Thanks

I suspect your driver's license may be revoked.

You are a danger to yourself and others.

Hire a lawyer.

yeah i know i was reckless and i really regret it!!!..i wish i can hire a lawyer but i cant afford one right now!!..please can u tell me of what might happen in the court and how im going to defend myself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back