24 year old Tulsa "man" and his 12 year old girlfriend

Unfortunately we are existing, attempting to cope during these very disturbing, unnerving times.
I think that there is much we don't agree upon...but this ^^? Yup. Totally agree with you.

Many moons ago my DD came to me because she was concerned about a friend. Her friend was 12 and "dating" an 18 year old "man". Apparently the "man" was pressuring the child for oral sex and the child didn't want to do that. My DD was concerned for her friend and asked me for advice on what she should tell her friend. With a sick stomach, I told me daughter to tell her friend that any adult that "dates a 12 year old kid is a child molester and no one who cared about their girlfriend would EVER ask them to do something they didn't want to do.
I then picked up the phone and called the parents of the friend and told him what was going on with their daughter. Dad went to the boyfriends house and beat the living shit out of him. Then called the police and filed a criminal complaint. Apparently this "man" had several little girls that he was "dating". "Man" ended up in prison for 5 years and a lifetime on the registry.
I love happy endings.

My point to this story? THAT ^^ is how a real parent deals with a freaking child molester that comes sniffing around their child.

I think that there is much we don't agree upon...but this ^^? Yup. Totally agree with you.

If there is (or has ever been) an adult human being who THINKS any form of child abuse or molestation is NORMAL, it would behoove you to sever all ties and connections with that DEVIANT.

Touching a child, exploiting a child for YOUR sexual gratification is ABNORMAL, deviant behavior.

No adult should ever harm or hurt any child.

Children should be able to grow up and enjoy their childhood years free from any abuse at the hands of an adult.

I am so thankful to have had two loving, caring, nurturing, protective parents.

Parents who taught me the value of education, morality, compassion, and love.

They passed on far too early for me, but while they were here they never stopped loving, teaching, and caring about (and for) me.

I, in return, felt the exact same way about each of them.

I endeavored to raise our children the same way my parents did for me and my siblings.

I'll never understand why some adults do to children the horrible things they do.

If there is (or has ever been) an adult human being who THINKS any form of child abuse or molestation is NORMAL, it would behoove you to sever all ties and connections with that DEVIANT.

Touching a child, exploiting a child for YOUR sexual gratification is ABNORMAL, deviant behavior.

No adult should ever harm or hurt any child.

Children should be able to grow up and enjoy their childhood years free from any abuse at the hands of an adult.

I am so thankful to have had two loving, caring, nurturing, protective parents.

Parents who taught me the value of education, morality, compassion, and love.

They passed on far too early for me, but while they were here they never stopped loving, teaching, and caring about (and for) me.

I, in return, felt the exact same way about each of them.

I endeavored to raise our children the same way my parents did for me and my siblings.

I'll never understand why some adults do to children the horrible things they do.
I'm grateful for my parents. They did everything possible to provide for us and give us a good upbringing. They allowed us to be free thinkers (curiously, despite the fact that my parents were born in the late 20's and early 30's respectively, they were better at that then my friends parents that were kinda hippy-dippy).

curiously, despite the fact that my parents were born in the late 20's and early 30's respectively, they were better at that then my friends parents that were kinda hippy-dippy

Your parents were at the end of what I call America's Greatest Generations.

I don't understand why that is so, but generations born during the latter portion of the 20th century (40s, 50s, 60s, etc...) were educated well, lived better than prior generations had access to things previous generations didn't, yet we're responsible for the beginning of our nation's fall.

Throw in the Vietnam War, Hippies, Free Love, Weed, Expanded Narcotics Use, and many other ills; it becomes easier to understand just how we are where we find ourselves today.

I often spoke with my mother about the sacrifices citizens made during WWII, as well as the near uniformity of support for what we did in WWII, and things became clearer for me as why our once formidable nation was beginning to decline.

Dad would often speak abut the depression and the CCC camps that he thought helped build this country and restore it's infrastructure. He was paid $30 a month, of which he sent $25 of that home to his father. He lived on the remaining five bucks.

Dad never spoke about what he did in WWII until I returned home after my first tour in Nam. That was when I began to see more clearly the slow erosion of a great nation.

I pray everyday that this is temporary.

It will be corrected, and we all can proudly proclaim to be Americans, again.

Back