2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeccamg69

My ex husband has a girlfriend (the one he was cheating on me with). He will not allow me to meet her and sometimes she is left alone with my 8 yr old daughter. I just want to meet her. Do I have the legal right to????

Second question, when we first went to mediation for custody, he wanted my parents not to ever be able to see my daughter. This is because they hate him (for everything (abuse) he has done to me) He accused them of speaking badly about him in front of our daughter. To compramise and speed things along I agreed to supervised visits from my parents and they were not to be left alone with her. Now I need the order dropped. It has been a year. I have a medical procedure coming up next month and will need assistance from my mother and need the order dropped so she can help take her to school.
Please advise

In contentious divorces don't agree to things you can't live with. You have to either get him to agree to drop it or petition the Judge to delete it. He has no duty to let you meet his gf just because she is around your child. It would be the nice thing to do but he doesn't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back