Other Immigration Law 2 disabled girls who need their grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippy

hello

i am a USC and got my wife into the U.S in 2005. since then we have had to baby girls who unfortunately are disabled. i work very hard to make ends meet. that leaves my wife to take care of the kids by herself most of the time. my wife wants me to find a way to get her mother in form Pakistan to help her care for the kids. my wife has a green card and both my daughters are USC. if anyone can please help in anyway, even if its to point me in a certain direction it would be greatly appreciated. thank you so very much.

Your best bet for now it to invite her here occasionally to help………..Your wife should file for her USC once she is married for three years. She should prepare her paper work 6 months before and can do early filling as well…………within last 6 months. Once she becomes a citizen, she file for her mum and she would be here within a year if properly………..

what about my two daughters cant they somehow get their grandmother here. i know my wife has to wait to be a USC but my girls are already USC do they have to be a certain age? there has to be another way cause my wife does not speak English and her passing the citizens test will be a challenge. Ty

Your kids have to be adults to file for anyone. There are many practice books with citizenship questions. Some people pass it without know enough English...........all what she needs is a lot of practice now.........while waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back