Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 1st offence possesion of pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanaply21

this could only happen on the most popular pot smoking day of the year....4/20/05, well its started out by me and my buddy heading into a head shop called natural mystics, as we were going in we saw the cop ride right past us in front of the store, we thought nothing of this, well we went in i wasnt allowed to go in the area containing the bongs bowls ect. because i am only 16, we went there but did not buy anything so we were heading back to my friends car, we were driving down a hill and as we were about to make a turn all of a sudden we here whoop whoop! the 2 cops in the car flagged us down right on the corner of the street, the cops proceeded to the car while my friend was hiding what he had under my seat (a grinder with keef and pot in it) i also had approx 1 gram of pot in my pocket that i kept there cuz i had no time to move cuz the cop was at my door so quick, immediately my friend asked what the problem was and the cop said our county sticker was out of date and it was a legit sticker, but when u have 2 cops breathing down ur neck u dont think 2 much, my friend was asked to step out of the car and was put inbetween both cars and was searched, nothing was on him so they proceeded to me, i stepped out of the car and i was searched and the gram that was in my pocket was found, this is also something im concerned about beacause isnt the cop supposed to ask you if he can search you befor he actually does it???? after he found what was on me he proceeded to the car not asking permission to search it but is there anything else in this car i should know about, eiether one of us replyed so he just went ahead and searched the vehicle finding my buddy's grinder, while the cop was searching the vehicle the other cop in front of us was calling us names such as " the dope fairy's" and he profiled me because i was wearing a tye dye shirt.... he said because of what im wearing they automatically knew i had it on me..... i just would like 2 know my chances of getting a reduced sentence because of all the errors the cops made and if them pulling us over for no reason at all will help us out, ty for reading i appreciate the help :D

The police officer searching you was not illegal, any officer has the right to frisk and search for "his own protection".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back