Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse 1rst Offense Possesion of Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivezx

Hi, i just recently got pulled for a speed ticket going 15 miles over the speed limit. I thought the speed limit was 45 but turns out to be 35. The officer pulled me over and i used some persuasion tatics to get me out of a ticket. It almost worked if it wasn't for my passenger drinking beer before the ride up to the bowling alley. An another officer comes out and looks through the window and sees two empty cans behind the passenger seat. The pulled my friend out and searched him and found weed and more alchohol. They pulled me out the car and made me sit on the patrol car and asked what was in my glove box. Of course i had something in there hidden and locked and the officer asked for my keys. Found less then 2 grams of weed and now has me under possesion of marijuana. I am currently 19 years old and attend college full time. Also thinking about joining some military branch after my associates at Jtcc community college. I was just asking how my outcome looks like and what i should do to prepare on this situation. Should i get a real lawyer just a public defendant assigned to me by the court? Hopefully someone can help me cause i have been trying to search for answers all week. Also i was very cooperative to the cops. Is there any way to try and expunge it or at least get a least harsh sentence hate to loose my license.

You might be able to get an ACD, if the judge is nice enough. Tell him of your college career and future plans, and he/she may be kind enough to grant an ACD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back