Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 14 yr, MIP, No rights read, HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddah

ok, on 2-5-05 me and some friends wen to a local bowing alley and i decided id make it interesting and went out to smoke some marijuana. not more than 30 min later a kid i knew but not well told me lets go for a ride so we were pulling out of the parking space when a cop pulls out from the shadows and follows us until we get out of the parking lot. thats when the lights go on... it was the sheriff.. he askes my friend who was driving to get out of the car, he takes him to the back of the van for no more than 15 seconds then he comes to my door askes me to get out and takes me to the back of the car, askes me to put my hands on the back of my freinds van then grabs my arm and puts one cuff on then with a unessecarry force misses twice with the other cuff nad bruses my wrists. he then reached into my pocket and removes about 2-3 grams of pot. he then put me in the back seat of the shierrif car and tells my freind he can leave...without asking for ID, registation didnt seach him..nothing....he then questioned me mutiple times and then i noticed a few things.. he had my name badly spelled on his notbook, he had a fellow officer with him and he called for backup..after the questioning they called my mom and she came and picked me up. later i found out that the kid i was with happens to be with alot of kids when they get arrested and that sheriffs normally ride alone and if in fact the kid was a undercover cop the sitution was illegal by him not making that clear. i would like any and all info you have on the situation and what the concequences might be .

thank you

If they did not read you you're rights that isn't "illegal". It just means if you werent read your rights everything you said until you were read your rights will be thrown out in court by law.

Example: You told them you had a pound of marijuana at home, they could not bring that up in court if they read your rights after you said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back