Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 11378 drugs - first offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ic0n612

i was arrested by LA sherrifs dept., for HS11378, possession with intent to sell of dangerous drugs.. felony

2.5 ounces of muchrooms.

this was last wednesday. i was ROR'ed (relase on own recognizance)

narcs said if i turn in 3 people they could make it go away, but they gave me only 1 day to decide, and i didnt call back.. ima see my lawyer on wednesday i hope..

im 18 (about to turn 19), a decent enough college student (B or better grade average) and it was my first offense..

i have my first court appearance in about 2 months in court in beverly hills.

ive read the law and as far as i know, the penalty is either: 16 months, 2 years, or 3 years in state prison

im very nervous and scared about what is going to happen to me.. is there any way to avoid prison time, and is it likely?

it wasnt a large amount, im young, a college student,a nd it was my first offense..

private lawyer.. im hopin i get a plea bargain.. caltrans, probation, maybe just a little bit of time in county

Unless you want to die from telling on 3 people, I wouldn't suggest that.

Please bargain and hope for witheld judgment.

Quit Worrying!!!

MY sugesstion is to get you a lawyer(preferrably one that you may hear that handles a lot of drug cases and has got a rep of getting people out of drug charges) Also let the damn police do their OWN work,don't rat in hopes of getting out of your charge...if the narcs have promised that.They will lie to you,and make you promises that they don't follow through with most of the time.
Being a Student,with a clean record,and this being your 1st offense of any kind pertaining to drugs,hell,I think any half assed Public Defender will be able to get you probation with little effort.
Talk to a PD,or lawyer,I'll be willing to bet he/she will say the same thing.
Good luck,let me know what they say.
GreggNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back