Recent content by swampbrat

  1. S

    Enforcing court order

    In my divorce decree I was awarded my attorney fees. My ex-spouse has never paid them even after being asked to several times. I am now having to go back to court because he is trying to modify the child support from $300 a week to $241 a month and is claiming to be current when he is actually...