Recent content by Guy Schenk Jr.

  1. G

    Remove misdemeanor conviction from state record

    I have 2 misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct convictions on my Wisconsin state record. Given the circumstances I firmly believe that the 2nd arrest in 2005 would have resulted in no charges at all or at most an ordinance violation, not a state charge had I sought legal representation at the time. I...