zeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeb1

My jurisdiction is: Texas

After a little over 11 1/2 years of marriage, my wife moved out the day after Christimas 2008. I did not make her, nor did I ask her to do so, she made the choice and I had no say at all. We have not yet filed for divorce, and in general I believe that we should be able to agree on everything for this to be considered uncontested. We have no kids, and the only debt is living expenses, our mortgage and her car. We are in the process of selling the house. In trying to come to resolution about assets, we have a bank account, savings, her retirement, my 401K, and the house, or the proceeds left when we sell it. My question here is regarding her living expenses to have an apartment. She has bought furniture (she could have taken from the house) ,she bought a washer and dryer, and has an I-phone, none of which do I have access too or use of, and she sees a shrink.
Since she choose to move out, is all of this and probably a few other items not included here still considered part of my resposibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back